Oh…so that’s what it stands for
an AllNighter Original
So many of you have either had or is going to have their midterm review very soon. I’m writing to tell everyone to take a deep breath and CALM DOWN. Midterm review is the pushing point (or that’s what I call it lol) where professors make it seem like you are doing worse than you really are to make sure you keep pushing till the end. This doesn’t mean you won’t do bad but don’t freak out if your midterm grade is lower than you expected. The last thing professors want you to do is be comfortable…and rightfully so, that just results in less than stellar projects
It’s Not You…It’s Architecture
Depending on the popularity of this I will continue adding to it, feel free to submit additions as well
1. Desirable: They have the mind of an artist and the hands of a craftsman
Run bitch run!: All they can talk about is theory but they have no idea how to put up a wall.
2. Desirable: They make serious $!!!
Run bitch run!: The contractors and even sub contractors they hire make more than them on a project
3. Desirable: They are so mysterious and intriguing
Run bitch run!: They wear black because you can gauge how few showers they took if they were to wear white
4. Desirable: They can design my dream home
Run bitch run!: Yeah they can design it but they can’t pay for it. Maybe you can pitch a tent with his drawings
5. Desirable: When he takes me on a walking tour he can name the building, the architect who designed it and a little bit of history.
Run bitch run!: When he takes me on a walking tour he can name the building, the architect who designed it and a little bit of history.